Medical research consistently demonstrates that floatation therapy has a significant impact on improving your mental state. This is accomplished by elevated levels of dopamine and endorphins, through to the deep meditative state achieved during your float experience.
Floatation can specifically be used to target pain and trauma. Studies have shown floatation to successfully relieve the painful symptoms associated with PTSD, relieve the strenuous elements of pregnancy and help with chronic migraines. It can also;
- Create mental clarity
- Alleviate stress
- Energise, rejuvenate and revitalise
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Increases motivation
- Diminishes depression, anxiety & fear
The magnesium-based Epsom Salts we use here at Float UK benefit you. It softens and replenishes your skin, and helps counteract the magnesium deficiency that most of us have due to reduced magnesium levels in our diet.
- Improves sleep
- Heightens your senses
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronisation
- Shifts brain waves from beta to lower frequency alpha, theta and even delta
- Increases creativity, problem-solving
- Deepens meditation
Floatation therapy helps people reach their maximum mental and physical potential. When inside the tank where the sensory input is reduced, a mental state where your learning abilities are at their highest and powers of visualisation are greatly enhanced.
With fewer distractions and greater resources at its disposal, the mind is able to absorb new material deeply, with research showing improved performance in memory and recall activities. Also, know to;
- Eliminates Fatigue and Jetlag
- Reduces the production of cortisol, ACTH and lactic acid
- Increase production of endorphins
- Speed up rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieve pain (arthritis, migraines, & injuries)
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduce heart rate and blood pressure
- Boost immune function
- Help prevent sports injuries
- Speed up the healing process
Call Us: 01920 832 255 - EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Floating UK Limited (Company No.09380750) trading as Float UK. All Rights Reserved.
Unit 1, Whitehall Farm, Walkern Road, Hertfordshire, SG14 3RP